1. according to the type of work power source, it can be divided into DC motor and AC motor.
1) DC motor can be divided according to its structure and working principle: brushless DC motor and brush DC motor.
Brushless DC motor can be divided into permanent magnet DC motor and electromagnetic DC motor.
Electromagnetic DC Motor Division: series excited DC motor, shunt excited DC motor, he excited DC motor and compound DC motor.
Permanent magnet DC Motor Division: rare earth permanent magnet DC motor, ferrite permanent magnet DC motor and aluminum nickel Gu Yongci DC motor.
2) AC motors can also be divided into single-phase motors and three-phase motors.
2. according to the structure and working principle, it can be divided into DC motor, asynchronous motor and synchronous motor.
1) synchronous machines can be divided into permanent magnet synchronous motor, reluctance synchronous motor and hysteresis synchronous motor.
2) asynchronous motor can be divided into induction motor and AC commutator motor.
Induction motors can be divided into three phases: asynchronous motor, single phase asynchronous motor and shaded pole asynchronous motor.
AC commutator motor can be divided into single-phase series motor, AC and DC motor and repulsion motor.
3. can be divided according to the starting and running mode: the capacitor starting single-phase asynchronous motor, the capacitor running single-phase asynchronous motor, the capacitor starting operation single-phase asynchronous motor and the phase separation single-phase asynchronous motor.
4. by use, it can be divided into driving motors and control motors.
1) drive motor can be divided: electric tools (including drilling, polishing, polishing, slotting, cutting, reaming and other tools) using electric motors, electrical appliances (including washing machine, electric fan, refrigerator, air conditioner, recorder, VCR, video disc machine, vacuum cleaner, camera, electric hair dryer, electric shaver and so on) Machinery and other general small machinery and equipment (including all kinds of small machine tools, small machinery, medical devices, electronic instruments, etc.) motor.
2) the control motor is divided into stepper motor and servo motor.
5. can be divided according to the structure of the rotor: cage induction motor (old standard called squirrel cage asynchronous motor) and winding rotor induction motor (old standard called winding asynchronous motor).
6. according to the running speed, it can be divided into high speed motor, low speed motor, constant speed motor and speed regulating motor. Low speed motors are divided into gear reduction motors, electromagnetic reduction motors, torque motors and claw pole synchronous motors.
The speed regulating motor can be divided into the constant speed motor, the stepless constant speed motor, the variable speed motor and the stepless variable speed motor. It can also be divided into the electromagnetic speed control motor, the DC speed regulating motor, the PWM variable frequency motor and the switched reluctance motor.
The speed of the rotor of the asynchronous motor is always slightly lower than the synchronous speed of the rotating magnetic field.
The rotor speed of synchronous motor has nothing to do with the size of the load, but always keeps the synchronous speed.